Apple USB C to Digital AV Adapter MJ1K2
• Connect MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
• Allows mirroring MacBook display to HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p
• Connects devices for syncing and charging iPhone, iPad, or iPod
• Use the USB-C port to charge MacBook with a charging cable (sold separately)
The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your MacBook and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your MacBook.
Note: The Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter is not compatible with the G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A).
A Reason To Smile
Smile Computers strives to stay ahead in terms of Product Availability and Competitive Pricing to ensure Maximum Advantage to our Clients.
Contact us at: email@example.com
• Tel: +9184.108.40.206.399 • Fax: +9220.127.116.11.691